Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions on RK lazy 2

Hello All,
    I've researched this one and am curious about it. I see some things I like and others I don't. Since I'm not any sort of expert on these, I thought I'd elicit some other opinions.
    Attached Files
    Collecting minis and KVKs

Hi

Sorry but this KC fake,not period Juncker piece

Comment

Is this a Latvian fake? All very symmetrical. A very nice filler at the right very low price, but not a Junker that's for sure.

Comment

Fellow KC Enthusiasts-

When you reply to a post and you express your opinion on the originality of a Knight's Cross, would it be possible to ask that you expand your comments to support your position? I am not disputing any opinions, I am asking only that you share your observations which lead to your conclusion. By including these details, we will all benefit from your knowledge. Simply saying "it's fake" lacks specificity, thus benefits no one.

Thanks in advance for accepting my comments in the spirit for which they are intended.

Comment

I would like to see better photos of the 800 mark on the reverse. Also the 2 looks to large and to close to the silver marking. Tom

Comment

Go to the pinned thread with RK photo database, have a look at the Lazy 2 examples photographed and you will see that the beading etc don't match with this cross. Not even close.

Comment

Thank you very much for the replies. I was leaning towards being bad, I just wanted to confirm my suspicions.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy B. View Post
                Thank you very much for the replies. I was leaning towards being bad, I just wanted to confirm my suspicions.
                I'll tell ya Andy, it's a damn good fake ! Glad I don't collect any more ! Tom

Comment

the ribbon is fake too.....

Comment

Originally posted by Tom B View Post
                    I'll tell ya Andy, it's a damn good fake ! Glad I don't collect any more ! Tom
                    Your right about that!!! (although I still do collect, just not the high end stuff )

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisS5917 View Post
                      When you reply to a post and you express your opinion on the originality of a Knight's Cross, would it be possible to ask that you expand your comments to support your position? I am not disputing any opinions, I am asking only that you share your observations which lead to your conclusion. By including these details, we will all benefit from your knowledge. Simply saying "it's fake" lacks specificity, thus benefits no one.

Thanks in advance for accepting my comments in the spirit for which they are intended.

Well said. I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony T-S View Post
                        Go to the pinned thread with RK photo database, have a look at the Lazy 2 examples photographed and you will see that the beading etc don't match with this cross. Not even close.

Well said, I agree!
                        (to write a novel here everytime a fake is shown, would take all your time! What´s the purpose of all the pinned threads, if you don´t use them?)

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X