"Old collection" should be sold ... at least 50 crosses...help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Old collection" should be sold ... at least 50 crosses...help needed

I dont`t know why but but again I was asked for help. An old collector passed away and his children now have to handle his collection. As they have no connection to "stuff like this" (the were even warned that it is a legal risk to offer this items!) I was asked for hel. Today I received a cd with some (not very good ... to be true crappy) pictures. Would this picture make you ask for more ? Or are even in this pictures so many red flags crying "cheap fakes" ??

Jens
    Attached Files

Really need good close ups front and back of everything to be able to tell. I would imagine that there's a mixture of good and not so good. The photos would make sure that nothing is missed.

Comment

The DK looks like a bad fake...sorry...but for the rest need individual photos, best Oberst.

Comment

Originally posted by Oberst Rudel View Post
        The DK looks like a bad fake...sorry...but for the rest need individual photos, best Oberst.

I agree.
        there is no way you can tell anything from these pics.

I guess the ek's are good, but I don't like the DK, and I doubt the KC's as well.

Comment

And the RK with Oaks & Swords looks to be a possible Souval. YES better of pic's of eveything will be needed. Tom

Comment

Thanks so far ! I hope I can transport the information to the owners. If I can have a closer look I´ll take better pictures of the RKs ...

Jens

Comment

Collection

The olympic medals are reproductions . At least the enameled badge and second class shown next to the bad German cross.

Comment

Try to take some better photos of the 1870 EK2 also.
                Best regards,
                Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Hello fellow genitalmen.

I am a colonel in the Armee of Ghana.

Lately I have been to receive 5 million euros.

But to me in America I must your help to ask immediately that you PayPal me 10,000 euros and to split you I will in half.

For trumbles you make of it I share Ek1's and Krosses of the Gold of the German to you also.

Thank you.

Comment

No offense to you Jens but I'd be very scared of anyone's "old collection" when the fakes just jump out at you at 10,000 feet. The RK oaks look bad just from that view.

Comment

Hello,

Added with this link: http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=723209
                      It appears that the guy was probably a closet collector and picked up anything with a swastika. It seems strange to me that none of the "Collectors" friends have shown up.

Fred

Comment

Brian, Fred as stated above I was asked for help ...as I opened the pictures I was alarmed although it is not my field of interest. And as also posted asking for your opinion is the best way to be sure of my first thoughts...

So sorry for stressing your eyes....

Jens

P.S.: Yes there are some Adolf busts too... and other svastika stuff... plus lots of surplus things.

Comment

Originally posted by Asbjoern View Post
                          Brian, Fred as stated above I was asked for help ...as I opened the pictures I was alarmed although it is not my field of interest. And as also posted asking for your opinion is the best way to be sure of my first thoughts...

So sorry for stressing your eyes....

Jens

P.S.: Yes there are some Adolf busts too... and other svastika stuff... plus lots of surplus things.
                          Sorry didnt mean to hurt yr feelimgs.

Comment

Hello Jens,

No jabs at you! You need to have clear concise shots of each and every item in the collection before you can do anything. If you decide to help these people you need to have all of the items in hand so you can identify them and to check the authenticity. No body here can give you an honest informed opinion with these pictures.

By the looks of the collection so far this guy collected everything. Piles of East German shoulder boards, NVA uniforms, good mixed with bad insignia.

As I said in the beginning, No jabs at you, but if you are going to help these people sell these items you have a very long, hard road ahead of you.

Fred

Comment

Today I received some additional pictures of the 1871 and both of the RKs...

Jens
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X