German Cross in Gold

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German Cross in Gold

I have received a PM asking to post the German Cross I have on the e-stand for comments and opinions from the community, fire away:

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...714#post632714

I don't see anything suspicious. If i had the money i'd prolly go for it. Allthough some of the pics might be more sharp..
    Antti

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
      I don't see anything suspicious. If i had the money i'd prolly go for it. Allthough some of the pics might be more sharp..
      I donĀ“t know much about German Crosses, but this one looks like a legit Zimmermann to me. I am curious, what the concerns are.

best wishes,
      Gerd

Comment

Dez,
        I can't see any problem with it. looks like a textbook zimmerman to me. Did the person who pm'd you say what his concerns were. If there is something wrong with this then its the best fake i've seen!
        Ronnie

Comment

Is there a close-up of the starburst at 10 oclock? Thanks

Comment

PM I received felt the 1941 was wrong for a Zimmermann,
            Something I can really not see myself

Comment

Dez- two comments

1. The "1941" is perfect for a zimmerman. I like to see the flaw in the sunburst and better detailed photos of the wreath, but from the photos you have it looks okay. I can say certainly that the 1941 is okay from your photos, as well as the "20" , catch, and hinge. I cannot comment on the wreath and sunburst, as the photos are too fuzzy.

2. I am glad there is someone out there who is a worse photographer than I am . I thought I was bad, but Dez, you put me to shame!

Comment

Tom I think it is a combination of "shakey hands" + cheap camera and poor lighting

If you PM me your email address and I will forward you some better shots, from the previous owner, which I didn't want to post here.

Comment

I recieved the clearer pics. This cross looks like a perfectly good light zimmerman .

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X