EK2 Packet´s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK2 Packet´s

Here is some to digg in to for you that can!. Picture and packet is from member Dave-B. Here we have a maker off the ribbon and Maybe Also a Packet maker look at the bottom part off the pic. Ho will now find out if he did make this packet??? And i do mean the packet maker not the ribbon maker!.

Mikael
    Attached Files
    Last edited by meriksson; 11-01-2004, 06:48 PM.

I must have taken too many 'stupid' pills by mistake this morning but are you asking of the two names on the envelope, which relates to the envelope maker and which to the ribbon manufacturer?

Regards ...

Comment

I dont use pills!.

Originally posted by hagwalther

I must have taken too many 'stupid' pills by mistake this morning but are you asking of the two names on the envelope, which relates to the envelope maker and which to the ribbon manufacturer?

Regards ...

Comment

Originally posted by meriksson
        Here is some to digg in to for you that can!. Picture and packet is from member Dave-B. Here we have a maker off the ribbon and Maybe Also a Packet maker look at the bottom part off the pic. Ho will now find out if he did make this packet??? And i do mean the packet maker not the ribbon maker!.

Mikael
        What??? ...........are you trying to tell us something Mikael?
        The name on the top of the envelope is the ribbon maker and the name on the bottom is the packet manufacturer.
        What point or question are you trying to make??

Dave
        Last edited by Dave-B; 11-02-2004, 05:53 AM.

Comment

As i did say maybe the bottom name on the packet can be the maker off the packet. I dont think the maker off those blue packets is known and maybe this is the name off him, but to confirm that will take some research. Any one got the time for that? And have any sourches to confirm that name as packet maker?.

Mikael

Comment

Oh right,I'm with you now!

Well in Gordon's and in Steve Previtera's book that concerns the Iron Cross, they both have said the maker at the top of the envelope is the ribbon manufacturer and the bottom maker is the packet manufacturer.

Maybe Marcus knows something about it??.....Oi Marcus land that plane and read this thread!

Dave

Comment

Ooop's just crashed the plane and I'm back down

Thats a great looking packet there Dave, yes I'd go with Gordons thoughts on this he mentioned this not to long ago in a thread started by Peter Wiking.

In fact Peter I believe may be able to elaborate on the 'ribbon' maker perhaps.

As for the packet maker, I've no information on them I'm afraid.....but as pointed out this would be a good starting place in the name for research perhaps.

Kr

Marcus

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X