Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knights Cross Help

hi guys.

i know i should paz the 25$ to post pictures and i will, reallz. but can somebodz please post pictures of one cross for me.

it is a junkers rk, marked and complete with ribbon. please email me at JAKOPEC.BOSTJAN@AMIS.NET and i will send zou pictures for zou to post. please help me.

tahnx

I help you this time. Email sent.

Cheers.
    Peter

Comment

Hello zbiratelj.
      I got many photos from you. Before i post all, could you tell us were you got the photos/cross? Is the cross yours?

Cheers.
      Peter
      Attached Files

Comment

Same pics used to bait Jim, unsuccessfully, different scammer this time, I think. Our thread poster is in Slovenia, is a senior member with only 287 posts! Joined a year ago. Does this set the alarm bell ringing?

Comment

My first thought exactly...the WA Alarm going off

Comment

zbiratelj.

Please respond to this thread.

Cheers.
            Peter<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_629837", true); </SCRIPT>

Comment

Here is the other thread: I decided to delete the link to not make things more worse than it is.

Cheers.
              Peter
              Last edited by Peter Wiking; 11-01-2004, 04:54 PM.

Comment

Well, well.

This is going to be the best known RK in the civilized world.

Could be this guy is the victim?? Awaiting delivery?? Why would Paul Pol ask our advise when he knows we know what he's up to??

Zbiratelj, did you happen to buy this?? On Ebay??

Please let us know.

Comment

rk

heloo,

the reason why i havent pay the fee to post pictures is, that you can pay through pazpal or regular mail. i cant use paypal because slovenia is not there, and for regular mail, i just dont trust this mail. i dont know, if one of the moderators would give em an addres and i would send monez order to him, and he would do it for me, i think this would go. i trust there people here more then the post.

about the cross. i saw it on ebay, but the auction was canceled, so i wrote to the guz and he told me it is 100% and it is also personalized. i thought it is too good to be troo, so i asked here.

Comment

rk

jesus, what is happening.

i just saw the thread where you panzerman ask for opinions, i also saw the page where the jason/paul got the pictures. i almost send him thre money!!

i am glad that you guys prevented that. i will have fun with him now

i just cant under4stand how somebody can be so crooked, so bad!! this kills young collectors, as myself, but i had luck, i was "saved" by you guys several times. i am just sorry that i couldnt do anything for you, but if you a re ever in slovenia or near by........ who nows.

thanx again!!

Comment

Hello guys and zbiratelj.

I have emailed this to the seller:
                      Hi.
                      It has come to my undrestanding that you have tryed to sell a L/12 RK at Ebay (Item number: 2279433578)?
                      The photos you have used are from a militaria site. To be honest, i dont think you own the cross in question.
                      To fraud senior collectors who can more or less smell a scam is one thing, but to fraud the young and ignorant collector is even worse.
                      This matter will be investigated and i´m interested in what you have to say about it.

Peter, Norway

Cheers.
                      Peter

Comment

rk

peter thanx. and all of you in the forum. it is great. i am glad i didnt send money, as i would feel like an idiot.

thanx and take care

Comment

zbiratelj.

I have sent you a interesting PM.

Cheers.
                          Peter

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Wiking
                            Hello guys and zbiratelj.

I have emailed this to the seller:
                            Hi.
                            It has come to my undrestanding that you have tryed to sell a L/12 RK at Ebay (Item number: 2279433578)?
                            The photos you have used are from a militaria site. To be honest, i dont think you own the cross in question.
                            To fraud senior collectors who can more or less smell a scam is one thing, but to fraud the young and ignorant collector is even worse.
                            This matter will be investigated and i´m interested in what you have to say about it.

Peter, Norway

Cheers.
                            Peter
                            ...and here is the reply from Paul Pol:

I never used pictures of other site I can produce my own pictures I have
                            many friends and familly that own items and when they ask me to advertise
                            for them one of there item or when I want to sell one of my great piece I
                            display them on my site or on Ebay. I think you are refering to personal
                            experience or more then that you are the one that Jim was using when he was
                            doing his little game and then he vanish and then Bostjan suddently arrive
                            to keep your dream alive. I have nothing else to say....You guys should stop
                            hunting ghost. I am honnest and I have loyal customers.

Cheers.
                            Peter

Comment

This guy needs to have his legs broken. I like the idea we buy the cross but only if we can pick it up in person...
                              Marc

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X