Knight's Cross for review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Knight's Cross for review

I've never owned and I'm not an expert on these no matter how much I read on here. Please have a look at this one and please share your thoughts. Looks liek it's marked "800" and "L/12". I don't want to buy it unless it passes the test!

Last edited by Husker402; 01-11-2014, 10:55 AM.

sorry but this KC simply bad fake

Comment

Stinker

Comment

Sorry but this KC is not original

Andy

Comment

Thank you all for the input. I can't tell you how much I really appreciate it. I had a feeling this one wasn't right. My search continues....

Comment

Pretty bad fake alright Tom

Comment

Comment

Whatever it might have been (it reminds me of the potentially fake post war S&L look alikes with swaz we've been discussion in the 57er forum, though I don't believe is was one), the stamps have ruled it out of any value. Yuck.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony T-S View Post
                  Whatever it might have been (it reminds me of the potentially fake post war S&L look alikes with swaz we've been discussion in the 57er forum, though I don't believe is was one), the stamps have ruled it out of any value. Yuck.
                  Fully agree. Could not say it better - a "pimped" post war cross.

Comment

I appreciate the input and my sincerest thanks to all!

Comment

If it´s a Juncker you are looking for, try Weitze or Winkler. They very often have them. Expensive, but it could be worth it sometimes!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X