Expose your ZINGS for Halloween

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Expose your ZINGS for Halloween

The photos show some of the pieces I have that have received shrapnel damage. If they could only talk .... Expose your ZINGS!

10/28 Note: Alledged receipent was a PZ. Gr. who had won RK in 1942, and was KIA in Russia May 1944. Thanks for the advise (smaller pics). Like I said, this was my first post ... trial & error. Sorry if it was an inconvenience.

Last edited by Erickn; 01-28-2005, 09:10 PM.

Erickn, you need to reduce the size of those pics, I am afraid. They are too darn big to load properly. The KC I have seen before and I know where you got it. It is definitely a winner Very cool indeed. If I remember correctly, the recipient of this KC was KIA as a result of the shrapnel that also damaged the KC. Do you have the provenance to it?
    When you go home
    Tell them for us and say
    For your tomorrow
    We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
    Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

Sorry for the photo size

Originally posted by WalterB
      Erickn, you need to reduce the size of those pics, I am afraid. They are too darn big to load properly. The KC I have seen before and I know where you got it. It is definitely a winner Very cool indeed. If I remember correctly, the recipient of this KC was KIA as a result of the shrapnel that also damaged the KC. Do you have the provenance to it?
      10/28 Note: Alledged receipent was a PZ. Gr. who had won RK in 1942, and was KIA in Russia May 1944. Thanks for the advise (smaller pics). Like I said, this was my first post ... trial & error. Sorry if it was an inconvenience.

Comment

Originally posted by Erickn
        I love L/12 early war award pieces If you are ever interested in selling it, drop me a line!!

By the way, no problem about the pics, welcome to the Forum. You certainly started off with a Bang! I love the IC as well!
        When you go home
        Tell them for us and say
        For your tomorrow
        We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
        Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

Additional Zing

Originally posted by WalterB
          I love L/12 early war award pieces If you are ever interested in selling it, drop me a line!!

By the way, no problem about the pics, welcome to the Forum. You certainly started off with a Bang! I love the IC as well!
          Not a medal or badge, but an original receipent of "shrapnel damage" and bullet dings.
          Last edited by Erickn; 01-28-2005, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X