Calling all S&L RK holders

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Calling all S&L RK holders

I would be very grateful if any of you out there with S&L crosses, even early '57 flawed crosses, could post views of the 9 o'clock arm, obverse side. As many crosses as possible would be great. I'll start with one of mine...

Cheers, in advance,
    Last edited by Harry; 07-10-2007, 06:37 AM.

Here you go. Early 1957. This one is marked 800.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Peter Wiking; 10-28-2004, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Hey guys....Harry is doing some wonderful research which may benefit all of us so let's get behind this and post some pics!

He has all of mine but I know there are lots out there...take a min. and shoot that 9oc arm
      Regards,
      Dave

Comment

Hi,

An early 57er - heavily flawed.

Regards
        Mike K
        Attached Files
        Regards
        Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

Changed my mind.
          Last edited by Larry Lipps; 10-28-2004, 10:23 PM.
          Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

Thanks you guys, but fellas, keep them coming. Looking also for the early 1939 crosses, the non-ferrous cores, silver plated frames etc. Remember to include a description with your pic. so we know what cross it came from! Also, if you could take the pics at a 45 degree angle to the frame as opposed to straight-on, that would be great.

Comment

Here is another early 1957 from my collection. This one is unmarked.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Peter Wiking; 10-28-2004, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Larry Lipps.

I´m correct if i say that your cross has flaws on the 3 and 6 o'clock arms?

Cheers.
                Peter<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_624259", true); </SCRIPT>

Comment

Harry

Would you might disclosing the purpose of your request? Due to the actions of certain dishonerable members here in the past posting my pics, I am not keen on providing detailed S&L RK pics for viewing in general public.

I would be prepared to provide you pics via email so long as you guaranteed they were for your eyes only and would never be passed on to any 3rd parties.

Drop me a PM if you like

Rich
                  Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
                  Decorations of Germany

Comment

Thanks for your reply Richard, I have sent you a PM.

Comment

In response to several PMs I have received on this topic, I must assure everyone that there is nothing sinister or underhand about my request for pics. Dave Kane recommended I post the thread after I was discussing some features of S&L crosses with him. I need to get as many photos of different S&L crosses together before I can establish a pattern, your help would be invaluable.

Comment

Is it the selling of RK´s at Ebay with stolen photos that is the problem?
                        Type your name or a logo on the photo to protect them.

Cheers.
                        Peter

Comment

I should think so Peter, we all should be very wary of image theft. I have requested only one section of the cross to be shown.

Comment

Peter, I cannot find any trace of a flaw on the 4/935.
                            Ignored Due To Invisibility.

Comment

Originally posted by Larry Lipps
                              Peter, I cannot find any trace of a flaw on the 4/935.
                              Ok. I have mixed your cross with another one. Sorry.

Cheers.
                              Peter

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X