Thoughts on these Iron Crosses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts on these Iron Crosses

I just picked up these Iron Crosses, I think they are good but I always like to hear what the experts think, let me know and more importantly why; I am trying to be a sponge and learn as much as I can about this hobby. As always thanks for any and all help.

Hello Jmondo,

"As always thanks for any and all help."

I'll offer this bit of advice/help that was passed on to me when I started here. Submit photographs of items that are in sharp focus and correctly oriented for viewing. Folks are more inclined to assist when they don't have to lay sideways on their desks to view the items.

Regards,
    Stu

Comment

My bad I didn't realize they were the wrong way, I will take a better pic of the EK1 when I get home, at the very least here they are right side up.

Comment

EK I looks to have a Souval frame, but I can't tell if the 3 is dipping or not.

Comment

I will take a better pic when I get home from work and focus in on the 3, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Jmondo View Post
            I will take a better pic when I get home from work and focus in on the 3, thanks
            When you take Pictures of a medal/badge with a hinge, pin and catch on the back, it is a god idea, to try and put some small objects under the medal/badge.
            That way, you can get the medal/badge to lay flat, and then you can take a good shot, where the whole front is in focus.

On the Photos of the EK I, I can't see the typically shape \|/ of the corners on a Souval EK, but that just might be my eyes.

/Flemming

Comment

I'm looking at the two corners on the 9 o'clock arm and the left corner on the 12 o'clock when I say it looks like a Souval frame. We really do need better shots. Just guessing at the moment.

Comment

I see what you're seeing Tony, could be a souval frame, orth core, but again just a test guess based on the pix.

Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X