GDM EK1 Bad?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iron Cross

Just for point on my ethics. The party had taded this in on another item and received less then his purchase price in trade. I am refunding the full amount paid for the item since it was not original to start with. I value the support of this forum and support only the highest ethics when in comes to standing behind my merchandise.

Gailen David

Comment

FLoch

Guys,
      I originally purchased this cross from Gailen. I just traded it in on a trade/cash deal last week. Gailen just gave me 100% refund on the cross. I have dealt with him for a few years now and have bought alot of nice items from him. This is the first refund due to authenticity and I think he handled it very well-top notch.

Comment

No problem guys, we all know Gailen is a man of ethics and a great dealer in every regard. We all trip up now and again.

Comment

Gailen David on this site

What next Detlev Niemann posting jokes

It's a good thing he got his money back this diffrence the good dealers with the bad...

BTW: mr. I have sended you two emails a year ago about some dagger I wanted to buy, never got a respond

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X