X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EKII - mm56 ?!

I spotted this one the other day -

http://shop.andersonmilitaria.co.uk/...4/Products/540

I really can't positively identify this one as a 56 as the pictures aren't great but what about that makers mark - surely that's not a good one ?

Originally posted by Yeoman View Post
    I spotted this one the other day -

http://shop.andersonmilitaria.co.uk/...4/Products/540

I really can't positively identify this one as a 56 as the pictures aren't great but what about that makers mark - surely that's not a good one ?
    I just can't tell from these pic's. I'd ask for better pic. If not I'd pass. Tom

Comment

Isn't that a little expensive for an EKII or is this a particularly rare version?

Comment

Not a rare EK. I'd wait Tom

Comment

Greg,

as Tom said wait for another one

Comment

Thanks for the advice lads - I'll wait for another to come along.

Comment

Jeez that is steep matey,A hundred Queenies

All the best,

Ross

Comment

I think this is good "56" not nice condition ,but is cross good "A core "

perhaps a little expensive to the conditions about

Comment

Not a rare EK. I'd wait Tom
                  Maybe not rare but very hard to come by You frequently see it on wanted/missing/looking for lists of EK collecting members here.

//Thomas

Comment

I have to say I was a bit surprised that 56s weren't considered rare. I've gobbled up loads of EKIIs in the past 12 months but haven't seen another for sale. I must be looking in the wrong places. If you see one please let me know !

I was also surprised that £100 was thought to be so expensive for a marked 56. I must have 'Iron Cross fever' as I'd gladly pay a lot more (maybe not for this particular cross in the pictures) for good marked examples of any of the crosses left on my list !

I was also a bit surprised that the response to this cross wasn't as negative as I'd thought it would be. I know the pictures don't really show much but that maker mark doesn't look like other 56 marks to me

Last edited by Yeoman; 11-08-2013, 07:05 AM.

Comment

Hello Greg
                      I see you bought, I'm glad
                      BR Sanya

I have to say I was a bit surprised that 56s weren't considered rare. I've gobbled up loads of EKIIs in the past 12 months but haven't seen another for sale. I must be looking in the wrong places. If you see one please let me know !

I was also surprised that £100 was thought to be so expensive for a marked 56. I must have 'Iron Cross fever' as I'd gladly pay a lot more (maybe not for this particular cross in the pictures) for good marked examples of any of the crosses left on my list !

I was also a bit surprised that the response to this cross wasn't as negative as I'd thought it would be. I know the pictures don't really show much but that maker mark doesn't look like other 56 marks to me

Comment

I didn't buy it Sanya.
                        I thought the mark looks strange.

Comment

they bought it do not have the side
                          I thought you bought
                          sorry
                          I didn't buy it Sanya.
                          I thought the mark looks strange.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X