X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...and people ask why i like German awards. Just take a look above i say

Cheers and thanks for sharing.
    Peter
    Last edited by Peter Wiking; 10-16-2004, 04:10 PM.

Comment

Minty!!

Dave

Comment

VERY NICE

Comment

Thanks again guys. I will post my entire collection (small, but nice in my opinion) here soon.

Comment

Originally posted by DasEiserneKreuz
            Thanks again guys. I will post my entire collection (small, but nice in my opinion) here soon.
            Damn DEK, I don't think we can handle your entire collection over here, I think one each week will be enough, else we get an overdosis of it!
            Kind regards,
            Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Giel,

It really is not that much a collection compared to some of the guys on here. Some of these guys have entire book shelves filled with killer high-end awards. I am still waiting to get my first minty RK, which will be a few more years to be sure.

Comment

Hi John,

I had just sent you a PM asking that you post pictures of your new GC and I see you already did. I guess I should scan thru the forum threads better. I must say that is a beautiful piece. It looks perfect and makes a great pair with the Iron Cross. Top quality! I look forward to seeing the rest of the collection. You trucly have a great discerning eye for minty pieces.

Gary B
                ANA LM #1201868, OMSA LM #60, OVMS LM #8348

Comment

Impossable to "upgrade" a piece like that.

Comment

Thanks again for all your kind words. I had been shopping around for a nice DKiG for a while. I saw a few nice examples in more "used" condition, but I figured I would hold out for a minty example. I have always liked the Zimmermann DKiGs, so I thought a mint one would do nicely. This one was actually picked up at the MAX by the dealer on my behalf.

Comment

John,

Both are just beyond words. WOW........

Comment

Beautiful minty pieces

Comment

set

DEK,

Nice group. However, not quite complete.

Comment

Nice set Michael, but I think I would trade two of those DKiGs in for a minty cased RK.

I have a question for you guys. From many of the photos shown on the forum, including this last one by Michael, the disk behind the swaz often appears white in color. The disk on my Zimmermann is actually silver, rather than white. Are they all silver? Do they just appear white in photos because of the flash?

Comment

I have four Zimmermann DKs. The discs are all silver.
                              George

Comment

Disc

DEK,

It's the light. All dics are silver. Please find minty 'LAZY 2'. Hyper mint '935 4' due in five weeks---will keep you posted.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 9 users online. 0 members and 9 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                                X