Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check this auction

Hello:

Please check this auction on ebay and let me know what you think about,is it authentic?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2127746621

Regards

Humberto

What a STUPID story! No Ebay history and "we're consigning this...." It probably belonged to the RK holder who was shot in the neck moremad
    I mean the one with the Juncker RK which NEVER existed as in the Iron Time
    Regards,
    Dave

Comment

In the last few years I have seen this cross two other times or its indentical twins. The first time the price was quite high, the second time it was being sold at repro prices. I don't know where they came from but I stayed away - first time cause I couldn't afford it the next because it was too good a price to be true. It sure looks pretty but.......

Comment

Wishfulthinkng? I believe he is. A zero feedback with shades? Hmmm..... His first auction, a super ultra rare Spanish Cross with Brilliants? My first question would be why would "they" post a piece like this on eBay ( really Nazi item friendly, huh? ) and not a Hermann Historica or the like where the exposure to this piece through advertising alone would be tremendous! Doesn't make any sense to me!
        ERIC

Comment

Last edited by Frank Mills; 05-01-2003, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Real deals are sold through high end auction houses or one of the major dealers. If this was real why is the seller messing with ebay. I've also seen this bad boy somewhere else in the past, I just can't remember where, probably on ebay way back when.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
            X