Opinions Needed on this RK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opinions Needed on this RK

I would like everyone's opinions on this Knight's Cross. I know the cross has seen better days but the price is very reasonable if it's original. One thing I did notice was the exquisite detail of the frame which leads me to believe it could be original. However, I know my limitations so I will leave the deciding factor to you folks who are much more knowledgable with these cross' than I. I appreciate everyone's input.

Regards

Mark

Comment

Comment

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Mark,

I'm not that experienced with RKs but I've been looking at them lately. I think this one is similar to the ones referred to as Latvian in origin. Definitely wait for someone who knows what they're doing to comment though! And someone tell me to stick with badges if I'm waaaay off!

Regards
            Mike K
            Regards
            Mike

Evaluate the item, not the story and not the seller's reputation!

If you PM/contact me without the courtesy of using your first name, please don't be offended if I politely ignore you!

Comment

It is a cross that would be nice to buy for about 15 dollars, otherwise save your money!

Best Wishes,

Bob

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o></o>
              www.collectortocollectormilitaria.com

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for your comments gents. People like yourselves have made this forum an invaluable tool for me and many others...thank you!

Mark

Originally posted by BobI
                It is a cross that would be nice to buy for about 15 dollars, otherwise save your money!

Best Wishes,

Bob

<O></O>

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                X