help unknown wehrmacht award

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help unknown wehrmacht award

hello I'm first time caller myself me beeing from Lithuania and I'm big fan of Third reich collectables. but now for a couple years I'm facing a terrible problem, - I can't identify my finding... well I bought a cross that is even for my eye not a fake but I can't identify. Have no picture attached because it was impossible for time beeing to scan it, so I'll just have to describe it to you and if you can, please help me and write a message to my email.

so... it looks as follows... it is somewhat similar to EKI but in the middle it has a german eagle with Hakenkreuz and swords, and instead of black colour on the cross it has red,... light red... and the most important part on the back it has a marking... not by a maker I supose cos it reads: Wolffschanze....???????!!!!!!!!
    so if you have seen any of this or heard please I beg you .... email me
    Giurza
    kd525vaishnora@hotmail.com

help me for god's sake

if you have seen something similar write here or email me

Comment

It sounds like a very commonly encountered reproduction. I hope you didn't spend too much money on it.
      WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

Hi Giurza,

I would even go further than that and call it a fantasy piece. This award you describe never existed.

Cheers, Frank H.
        Cheers, Frank

Comment

Frank is absolutely correct. I meant to say fantasy piece
          WAF LIFE COACH

Comment

BAD

It sounds like Cave Creek on acid.

George
            George

Comment

okydoky

thanks... I thought so... I've nevere seen anything like it and though I consider myself as a man with a knowledge big enough to know what and how... I choked and thought... hm maybe it's some very rare medal and I don't even know of it.
              so thanks everyone for help. will be here now and then posting some material from my collection which is not a fake like the last one))))
              regards and thanks once again
              Giurza

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
              X