BIG ,HUGE, MEGA sale of EK1s on Ebay!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BIG ,HUGE, MEGA sale of EK1s on Ebay!

There are 15 Ek1s for sale on Ebay from one seller. Here is one of the listings, but from that you can see all the other auctions from the same seller...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...276432079&rd=1

Just remember your pal Tex when you find a amazing thing as well!

Do I get a finders fee? lol

Tex

Ouch!... No cases, average price of $260 and one with a name scratched infor $350 or so.......................................
    I may be out of the loop here.... are those prices realistic ?

Comment

The auction seems to have been pulled, but Chris, from what you mentioned, I would say that those prices are someone's pipe dream! Nowadays, anything with a swastica on it must be worth at least $100 since it is German from WWII you know. Like the West Wall Medal I saw at a flea market, it was locked up in a front case with an asking price of $100 USD, I tried to explain to the owner that this medal is quite common and can be easily bought for $20. He thought I was trying to con him out of his treasure. Oh well.
      Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
      All the best,
      Chris

Comment

They started out at $49 without a reserve, no one said they were going to sell for the "buy it now" of $250+

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X