Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oakleaves & oakleaves/swords

Hello everybody,
    I am looking for O/L & O/L with swords cased that are pre 1945 where could I look for these and what would prices be??Any ideas about what maker to get what not to get any info would be of great help.
    Thank you in advance Jack(Rob)

Hullo Jack.There is a wide range of these items available.A company in Kansas (do you remember Dorothy and the Tin Man in Munchkin Land?) called Manions has some for between $50 and $90.Then there is another company in downtown California called Wolf and Hardin who has OL and OLS for around $30,000 to $100,000...mind you for that extra money you get a nice little black case to keep them in and a bit of new ribbon...hope you just watched the Channel 2 program on the Ohio input for the next US elections...boy those Yanks sure know how to sing up a storm in church.Glad they are on our side.Mike

Originally posted by Jack
    Hello everybody,
    I am looking for O/L & O/L with swords cased that are pre 1945 where could I look for these and what would prices be??Any ideas about what maker to get what not to get any info would be of great help.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack
      Hello everybody,
      Don't you have a baby on the way? Better get some from Manion's if that is the case....lol

Bill
      Please visit my site: https://wehrmacht-militaria.com/

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
      X