round 3 ek2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

round 3 ek2

how about this Iron Cross, I just happened upon this one recently, read with interest the variations and other threads on these, I noticed on another thread both round threes where on mounts, I wonder if this was on a mount as it has a slight kink in the ring,
    Attached Files

I was thinking Deschler, but I believe the swaz is too large, its a three piece constuction and has a iron core (I believe as it is rusting slightly)
    Last edited by grndevil44; 08-22-2013, 11:55 AM.

Comment

R3

It is an Unknown maker and I have it as a slated 1813 which yours appears to be. Jim

Comment

Originally posted by CMSgt View Post
        It is an Unknown maker and I have it as a slated 1813 which yours appears to be. Jim
        thanks Jim, I will look up this variation, now I know what term it comes under

Comment

Are all of the outside corners of the frame beveled? It looks like it. And, the beading looks to be the same as a beveled R3.

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by Robert P. View Post
            Are all of the outside corners of the frame beveled? It looks like it. And, the beading looks to be the same as a beveled R3.

Robert
            close inspection Robert they are, I dont have another EK2 in hand to compare the differences, (find it easier for me)

Comment

Originally posted by grndevil44 View Post
              close inspection Robert they are, I dont have another EK2 in hand to compare the differences, (find it easier for me)
              Here's a link to a beveled edge 'light' R3 I used to own to compare...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...t=beveled+edge

Robert

Comment

Originally posted by Robert P. View Post
                Here's a link to a beveled edge 'light' R3 I used to own to compare...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...t=beveled+edge

Robert
                thank you, just going to look now going to look at mine for the bead flaws
                Last edited by grndevil44; 08-22-2013, 01:36 PM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                X