• Time
  • Show
Clear All

DK in silver on e-bay

Hi,
    Check it out,
    Does it look good?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2124638871

Photo of the front combined with exact weights and measurements would help more, but just going by the reverse it looks like a good Zimmermann DK.

Regards

Dez

Comment

O.k.

It looks good to me also from the reverse. Did you write to the seller for frontal pics and or it's dimensions?
      ERIC

Comment

Unruhact Reborn

This seller was previously "Unruhact" on eBay, if that means anything to folks...

Comment

If it is real someone is going to get a nice one for $780 at this moment. I bet many will snipe this baby at the last minute. I can't believe ebay is forcing auctions to be this way. Notice how the seller avoids the words Nazi, swastika, and 3rd Reich as if it didn't exist.

Comment

DK - front

Here is the picture of the front from the seller
            Attached Files

Comment

I can't see anything wrong with the front ether, any weights or measurements?

Good luck to the winning bidder.

Regards

Dez

Comment

Funny Date?

Is it me, of does something about the "9" in the date "1941" seem strange? Sort of like a big "0"? Maybe it's the camera angle but.......Hmmm.... - I still like the back, though.
                ERIC

Comment

Photos can play tricks. Do you have an inspection period? It may be OK, if NOT return overnight mail, FED -EX signed reciept. If you can post photos do it quickly, especially to Francois. I think you hit a homerun, but sometimes they bounce off the fence at 400 yards. I've been wrong so many times and I've also hit one like you may have. Again, good luck, I'll pray for you.

Comment

USD $1,675 with 4 days to go.......

Still a bargin if she is the real thing. I wouldn’t blow that much money, as Gary says without a rock solid return policy.

Regards

Dez

Comment

"9"

Eric,

I think the "9" is OK, maybe a little off-looking because of the picture quality. Here's the wreath (and date) on my silver Zimmermann:

George
                      George

Comment

Comparison

Hi George,
                        After comparing the auction cross and the pic of yours, I tend to agree that they seem very similar! Your pic IS much sharper than the other, so seeing the actual detail is much easier on yours. Thanks for the pic to compare!
                        ERIC

Comment

Inspection period

It's there in description:

"3 day inspection period. If you are not 100% happy with the item after a 3 day inspection period, we will refund the winning bid price. You just pay the shipping (Both ways)."
                          Last edited by AlikN; 07-26-2002, 12:20 AM.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                          X