Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L/50 Cross

Hi Guys,
    I know it probably depends on a lot of variables, but are L/50 Godet EK1s considered particularly hard to find or desireable for EK collectors? Just looking for a general answer and don't have the time to search threads here and the internet to find out.
    Thank you,
    Dale

L/50

Generally speaking, yes. They are not commonly found, and are one of the more desired.
    Last edited by ekhunter; 05-04-2013, 10:53 PM. Reason: Add

Comment

It's not easy to find a very nice example, searching a while for it.
      Greetings

Comment

Appreciate the help guys and sorry for the newbie like question, but it was late last night when I pulled one out of a grouping I have stored in one of of my "high tech storage containers (i.e., a shoe box)." Since it was late and I was tired I was hoping to get a quick subjective answer, and you two did just that.
        Dale

Comment

Not all L/50 are rare! Depends on!

Ultra Rare:
          http://www.ek1-dna.de/l-50-gebr.-god...---pinback.php

Ultra Rare:
          http://www.ek1-dna.de/-l-50--gebr.-g...-screwback.php

Not so Rare:
          http://www.ek1-dna.de/-l-50--gebr.-g...---pinback.php

Comment

That mint godet is one of the best crosses i have ever seen. A keeper for sure!

Comment

Thanks for that Stefan, that is an excellent site and it's now in my favorites folder, though with my poor memory I'll probably forget to look there the next time I need to take a look.

For all, I'll try to post some photos to this thread as soon as I can get to it.
              Dale

Comment

Is yours vaulted? Here is a side view of my denazified SB version
                Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by AUSGANG View Post
                  Is yours vaulted? Here is a side view of my denazified SB version
                  Yes, it's vaulted about the same amount as yours is, which will show once I can get pictures posted. I'm playing single Dad for the next week or so until my wife gets home, so it may take a while.

Based on the number of replies I'm getting, I would say it seems there is more interest in these than what I saw in the EK1 poll thread. Not that I'm looking to sell it separately from the group it came in; I was just curious as I continue to dig out EKs from my various boxes, some of which i haven't seen in years, and learn more about them.
                  Thank oyu,
                  Dale

Comment

Here is mine. A little vaulted.

Henrik
                    Attached Files

Comment

Mm l/50
                      Attached Files

Comment

Very nice! Thanks for posting.
                        Dale

Comment

Finally got a chance to take some quick photos before the sun completely went down yesterday, so here they are. Though they're not the best photos, you can see that there was once some info scratched on the back. I plan to take photos of the whole group to post later and will then seek some help in tracking down the original recipient, but it may take a while.
                          Dale
                          Attached Files

Comment

a
                            Attached Files

Comment

b
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X