No announcement yet.

My youngest daughter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There's a true story about four brothers who each in turn joined the US Navy when they came of age. No one could really put a finger on why each joined, no one in the immediate family (dad, uncles, etc.) had ever been in the Navy in their lives. They actually did a study of the home to find clues as to why these four brothers, one in turn, joined the service. Finally, they found a painting of a square-rigged sailing ship hanging on the wall of their bedroom. Mystery solved. I used to try and get my youngest son involved in collecting TR collectibles. He had a modest collection we worked on together. To this day he owns two EK's, one is on the cover of Gordon and Dietrich's Iron Cross 1st Class book. He won't part with that cross! So know for sure that whatever you plant in their young minds will blossom some day.

Robert

Comment

True story. My six year old daughter is very interested in TR awards. It started out with the bling thing and dad always looking at TR awards and collecting a few along the way. Now she has her first cheap repro RK on the way and keeps asking me for oaks to go along with it. So you never know.

My only fear with this picture is that the EK will begin to rust with all that slobber.
      Ahhh, dribbling babies, I remember it well.

Comment

Originally posted by Woolgar View Post
        She will become cross-eyed !

Nice pic

Nick

Hehe

Andy

Comment

very great !

Comment

Be careful. She might grow up and marry a biker!
            JAndrew

Comment

This might backfire on you. What if she ends up on the backside of a harley staring at a leather jacket in front of her that says Hells Angels with a big black cross on it.

Comment

Hehe, just remembered that I also have a similar picture
                The quality control:

Comment

My daughter...31 years old now....But

I love this thread !! My daughter is 31 years old now, but she knows more about TR stuff than most collectors ! Kids listen & learn more than we think they do. By the way she's married & is not a collector. Thanks for posting this thread....makes us remember what is truly important in life. Tom

Comment

[ATTACH]2518214[/ATTACH]
                    Best regards Thomas.

WWW.CROWMOOR.DK

Comment

Hypnotizing

She's so mesmerized by that hanging EKII it might have gotten her Hypnotized while swinging side to side.Even A.H. During his prime, could not match even with his hypnotic oratory.

Comment

Let's take a look to the crystal ball!

She will take over the collection of his dad!
                        And there is only one EK1 marked 21 known, which is offered from austrian for 9500 Euro !!!

And she will find an other 21s EK1 in much more better condition!

After I gave up and after more than 50 years to find this EK1 marked with 21 for my EK1-DNA.de database, she will find it

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X