EKII 1914 & 1939 EKII Spange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EKII 1914 & 1939 EKII Spange

Good morning guys. I am trying to determine if this 1914 EKII and 1939 EKII Spange are authentic. I reviewed a number of spangs and couldn't locate one exactly like it. The 1 is somewhat unusual. I thought it close to a Juncker but it's off a bit for a Juncker. It is a die struck example and not cast. The reverse is not maker marked nor is the EKII suspension ring. I appreciate any thoughts on this one.
    Attached Files

more pics
    Attached Files

Comment

prongs
      Attached Files

Comment

From these shots the spange looks like a Floch reproduction, e.g. thickness and details.

Comment

Thanks Sammler. It should have occurred to me to search the Flochs. George Stimson had posted one just like this one early in the thread.

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...t=Floch+Spange

Comment

It sure does look like a bad one, the gab between the shoulders looks wrong.
            But these Pictures are not the best. If you need an authentication of something, then it would be better to take straight on shot, of the badge/medal. And both from the back and front.

These artistic picures looks good, but not if you need something authenticated.

/Flemming

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X