Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good or fakes????

Hello !

I have had the oportunity to purchase an Ek lot, but as I'm not an expert on the tema, I need your help just to know if I have blasted my money or not. i will put some detailed photos. Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Details

EkI
    Attached Files

Comment

More

Details Ek2 boxed
      Attached Files

Comment

Details

Ek2 in envelope
        Attached Files

Comment

The crosses all look pretty good...not sure on the case for the EK2 with the square depression. Never seen anything like that. Also, the EK2 blue packet looks a tad new, it may not be good.

Hank
          Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
          ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Ek's are fine, but I don't like envelope and Ekii case is converted from Eki, could you post pic. of that case without ekii in it and pic other side of envelope please.

Comment

details

cases and envelope
              Attached Files

Comment

Envelope looks to me as fake. I first time see that type of base in Eki case, try to post it at Cases and Packets Forum

Comment

no need, the bag is bad.
                  All other parts are original but the ek2 in case has been modified. Without further research it's impossible to know when it was done.

Comment

Hi,
                    can only agree. The ek2 packet is a fake. The rest as said.

regards John

Comment

Thanks

Thanks very much for you help !!!!

Comment

here we have one deumer EK1, one "52" made EK2 and two iron crosses (both EK1 and EK2) made by ... souval???

if they are souval's, can anyone explain how to know if they are pre-1945 .... as souval made crosses until seventies ....

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X