Gielsmilitaria

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the monetary value of an S&L A type KC?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the monetary value of an S&L A type KC?

Hi Guys,

I have been offered a (near) mint S&L A type in its box in trade. It was awarded postumously so was never worn. It is a real beauty. I would like to know how much this type of cross in its box not attributed and in almost mint condition is approximately worth. Would 10K euro be a fair estimate or is that too much? Please let me know.

Cheers, W

"Whatever somebody is willing to pay."

Comment

In the US I have seen this type priced form 12K up to 16K so your price is right in line.

Comment

Hmm, to me was offered a worn, but very S&L A-Type with case for EUR 9.000 a few weeks ago.

So a mint and beautiful S&L with case may be worth EUR 10.000 (If the outer carton is included, then this is another issue).

But IMHO that is a very high price, if the deal is done from collector to collector.

Comment

Originally posted by walter1010de View Post
          Hmm, to me was offered a worn, but very S&L A-Type with case for EUR 9.000 a few weeks ago.

So a mint and beautiful S&L with case may be worth EUR 10.000 (If the outer carton is included, then this is another issue).

But IMHO that is a very high price, if the deal is done from collector to collector.
          Around 9000 - 10000 euro.

Best regards
          Kevin

Comment

9000maybe but 10000: no way.

Comment

Thanks guys!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
              X