• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

special day!

woke up happy
    4 weeks running 'sorry sold' from Detlev = sad
    1000th post! = happy again!

Not very vocal, or a prolific writer, so it took me a few years to get where I am today. Thanks to all members who have helped me beyond the call of duty. I salute you!
    and here's to another 1000 posts (by about 2009 )
    regards
    jon
    Attached Files

-

Are all OLs original?

Comment

Nice pic Jon!

I just hit 3000 today, do you have one for that?

Rich
      Interested in hand-stitched EM/NCO LW insignia and cuff-titles
      Decorations of Germany

Comment

Congrats all two of you !
        Kind regards,
        Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

Check your mail for the prize awarded after 1000 posts. You'll love it.

Comment

Congrats, Jon. And since it's friday. What better day for your party.

You've certainly done much better than I have in the posting department.
            At the current rate I'm at, it'll tack me nearly three more years to get to
            my 1,000 party! I suppose I've just been too busy reading and learning
            to have any time left for posting. Not to steal any of your thunder but
            I to want to salute all the fine fellas here on the forum, that have helped
            me along my way.

Party on, Jon.

BR
            Ken

Comment

Cheers.
              Peter Wiking
              Attached Files

Comment

Hey Jon, those Oaks look like pasta! Yummy!

Congrats!
                George

Comment

Jon..

Sorry to 'rain on your parade', but I am suspicious of this piece. Do you have proof of its authenticity? Period photos in wear?

I have heard rumors that this award was made by Juncker. And as we all know, the dies were destroyed [by accident] during Oktoberfest of '44.

Could this be a restrike, or a Museum copy?

Congrats!
                  Mark Miller
                  "You can check out any time you like ..... But you can never leave....."

Comment

thanks everyone, I held off from replying, so I could wallow in my '1000th-ness'...
                    Ken, I know what you mean, ALOT of reading and learning has been going on. I don't think I've had many days, since I joined, without logging in and learning something new.
                    George, what a good idea! Oakleaves Pasta, someone talk to Heinz about that one...
                    and Richard, congrats on 3000, now that's a huge posting total! and I HAVE got a pic for you, but first: my initial attempt at mine...
                    Attached Files

Comment

Congrats, I just hit the 1,000 mark a few days ago
                      Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
                      All the best,
                      Chris

Comment

Richard, I thought I had an award for you, but you'll have to wait 'till your 4000th post...
                        Attached Files

Comment

it's got your name on it...
                          regards
                          jon (finally in the 1000 club)
                          Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X