Warning: session_start(): open(/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php74/sess_756da86cf1ada7eacd2be208067bfaf04861fc1fbe39ea4e, O_RDWR) failed: No space left on device (28) in /home/devwehrmacht/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 71 Warning: session_start(): Failed to read session data: files (path: /var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php74) in /home/devwehrmacht/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/frontend/controller/page.php on line 71 "Little Brother" - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
EpicArtifacts

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Little Brother"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Little Brother"

New cross in my collection.I hope you like it

I love it!

Some of these were made in real silver and yours looks to me like it could be one.

Ubergöße EK2s (both the regular ones and the "Little Brother" ones) and B-Types were the only two types of EK2s that ever used real silver for their frames that I've been able to really verify. I know sometimes we see one here and there that is claimed to be silver, but I've never seen another type in silver personally. To me, that makes them some of the most rare, collectible and beautiful EK2s.

Here is mine in silver:
    Attached Files
    Best regards,
    Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

That is a breathtaking cross Nordi !

ick

Comment

Lovely cross

Comment

Superb

Very Distinguished, a beautiful Front and Centerpiece. Congrats and thanks for the photo treat.

Comment

Yes - that is a nice one Nordi ... filed corners on the reverse also :
            Looking at yours it apears to me to be silver plated only . .. going by the color difference of the side in the center close up picture . They should have darkened the same amount as the frame , if it is even silver through and through .
            A side by side comparison realy shows the difference between the real silver and Ni-aloy/German silver . Just quickly did this comparison with a few I have left .

Douglas
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi.

Somewhere I've seen it before.
              A beautiful cross! The desired log entry to the EK collection!

Greetings.

Maciej G.

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post
                A side by side comparison realy shows the difference between the real silver and Ni-aloy/German silver
                Yes it does -- very nice
                Best regards,
                Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Thx for your opinions
                  Best Regards
                  N.
                  Maciej you see this cross on the polish military forum IOH

Comment

Good looking cross

Andy

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X