'6.' Fritz Zimmermann EKII

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'6.' Fritz Zimmermann EKII

Here's one cross everyone admires. Look at the wide beading! This one is marked...

Robert
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Another beauty from your collection, very very nice Robert
      I'm a little bit jealous

Ciao

Comment

One marked example and, as luck would have it, one unmarked example. I need to weight both to see how close they are in weight, even though they are both identical.

Robert

Comment

I wish we could do a photo database of each maker marked and unmarked. This is really interesting stuff. Great looking cross.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony T-S View Post
            I wish we could do a photo database of each maker marked and unmarked. This is really interesting stuff. Great looking cross.
            A few of us have sent in photos of crosses using WAF's own format and nothing came of it. I tried twice and both times it just died. All of us would love to see a data base put together. It would really be a plus for beginner collectors as well as seasoned collectors. Maybe some day it will happen, maybe.

Robert

Comment

Perhaps we should ask Sepp45 to put together such a thread, he's others are outstanding. Just seems like it would be such a useful resource. There'd need to be an EKI thread too. It would make good stickies like the RK thread. Oh well, who knows what might happen.

Comment

A nice example Robert with a good clear stamp

Nick

Comment

Originally posted by Tony T-S View Post
                  Perhaps we should ask Sepp45 to put together such a thread, he's others are outstanding. Just seems like it would be such a useful resource. There'd need to be an EKI thread too. It would make good stickies like the RK thread. Oh well, who knows what might happen.
                  1st and 2nd class spanges also. The Imperial forum has a data base for their EKI's and EKII's.

Robert

Comment

Yes , a nice one with a well centered mark . What is the weight of the 2 you have ?
                    I asume yours are silver plated Ni-aloy .

Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post
                      Yes , a nice one with a well centered mark . What is the weight of the 2 you have ?
                      I asume yours are silver plated Ni-aloy .

Douglas
                      Douglas,

They weight right at 19.8 grams.

Robert

Comment

1st and 2nd class spanges also. The Imperial forum has a data base for their EKI's and EKII's.
                        Is a good point.

Would be good to have a same reference point or 'sticky' in this forum.

Lot easier to research a certain cross or spange on your own first without having to ask to much on the help of more experienced members all the time.

Thank you

Dani

Comment

Its a lovely cross from one of my favourite makers.
                          That's a great idea to have a database of eks, lets hope it takes off.

regards John

Comment

Originally posted by John Henderson View Post
                            Its a lovely cross from one of my favourite makers.
                            That's a great idea to have a database of eks, lets hope it takes off.

regards John
                            Yes, let's hope.

Robert

Comment

Here's a front and back Picture of my Fritz Zimmermann EKII.

I really do like the look of the Zimmermann frames.

/Flemming
                              Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X