• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What's the going rate for:

a mint unused full length RK ribbon?

regards
    jon

Last one I saw was $700 but can't remember if it was mint. And that was a while ago.

Question: Do original Ribbons on 57 Crosses count as original still?

-Shane

Originally posted by tinmantis
    a mint unused full length RK ribbon?

regards
    jon

Comment

Shane, I am not sure if those on this forum would count '57 RK neck ribbons as "original" but I am sure that some were used that were manufactured during the pre-1945 era. Lots of surplus left over in those inventories when the war ended. This is one reason that you can still pick up a mint, EK2 full length ribbon for a decent price. Now the RK's are a rarer bird, and I am no expert but I would imagine that at least some of the issued 1957 RK's had pre-1945 manufactured ribbons with them.
      Brian Dentino

ALWAYS LOOKING FOR WWII GLIDER INFO/ITEMS...ESPECIALLY 325TH GIR

Comment

Originally posted by Shane Bennett
        Last one I saw was $700 but can't remember if it was mint. And that was a while ago.

Question: Do original Ribbons on 57 Crosses count as original still?

-Shane
        Wow , I have a length of orriginal RK ribbon hanging around here, sadly enough with nothing to hang from it , I had no idea RK ribbon was so expensive, maybe I will see about trading it for some EKs on the estand
        Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
        All the best,
        Chris

Comment

Originally posted by EKman
          Wow , I have a length of orriginal RK ribbon hanging around here, sadly enough with nothing to hang from it , I had no idea RK ribbon was so expensive, maybe I will see about trading it for some EKs on the estand
          hey! I was here first! My ribbon's better than yours!
          regards
          jon

Comment

Originally posted by tinmantis
            hey! I was here first! My ribbon's better than yours!
            regards
            jon
            I beg to differ, my ribbon once held a titanium RK with Pumpkin Seeds and Crossed Shovels awarded to The Great Pumpkin himself . So does your plain ole ribbon beat my Great Pumpkin ribbon
            Warm Regards,
            Ekman
            Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
            All the best,
            Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X