1870 Ekii

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1870 Ekii

What do you guys think of this one. I dont like the frame, it does not look to have aged along with the rest of the piece, but I am not really sure, just wanted some other opinions on this one.
    Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Here is another shot.

Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
    All the best,
    Chris

Comment

Here is the reverse
      All the best,
      Chris

Comment

Wrong forum!!....but someone will sort that out in a minute..

Apart from the horrible condition, it matches mine......so I think it's OK - (but I wouldn't buy it in that condition...)
        Last edited by Biro; 08-30-2004, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Sorry bout that, I did post in the wrong forum, I am just so accustomed to coming to this one. I have copied the thread to the imperial forum. Thanks.
          All the best,
          Chris

Comment

It's already copied to Imperial? Well then, I guess I'll just leave this one here....

Enjoy the EK, folks!
            George

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X