Vintage Productions

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is There a need yet another statistics thread?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is There a need yet another statistics thread?

Some members have shown that there may be room for one more statistics thread, this time for the rarity of 39EK2s. Before i go ahead and create it, i need to be sure that there is a true interest for one. And also. The moderators need to tell me if they don't mind another thread taking up space in their respected forums(Die Kneipe and Crosses of the Wehrmacht). And while i'm doing a poll now, i'd like know if the stats i've run for the past 19 months have accomplished their task. That is to say, serve the forum and it's members. So two questions to answer: Is the 39'EK2 rarity stats is needed/wanted? And.. Have the stats served the forum membership well? So you can answer both questions, the poll allows it.

Thank you.

Ps. Moderators, do remember to answer my question regarding the possible new stats thread, it's important. Post here or pm me.
    Yes.
    46.15%
    No.
    12.09%
    Yes, the stats have served their purpose.
    32.97%
    No, they haven't.
    8.79%
    Antti

Moderator comment

I think that such a list would be worthwhile, and we certainly have room for it.
    George

Comment

Roger, George.
      Antti

Comment

Antti,
        Speaking for myself I appreciate all the work you have done setting up the stat threads. It is a on-going job that you take seriously. If George says there is room, go for it!

Chet
        Zinc stinks!

Comment

Yepp
          Mikael

Comment

Do it dude!

Comment

You are doing a fine and hard work with the statistics. Go ahead Blitz.

Cheers.
              Peter Wiking

Comment

I think the Stats threads have been very useful/informative.
                Interested in candid/private Hitler, KIA, and Holocaust photos. Also any AH related memorabilia--silverware, linen, crystal, china...
                All the best,
                Chris

Comment

The stats are a good reference point.

Comment

Moderators!

I think we should rename Blitz!

"Sturmstatisctichjaeger" or something more describing, so that new forum members would know who can make statistics out of anything!

Jani
                    - Military historian and dealer from Finland.
                    - Collecting Finnish awards, German EK1's 1939, KVK1's w/o swords and Tirolian shooting badges.
                    I still need EK1's L/14 Screwback and Pinback.

Comment

-

Why not? Kör hårt!

Comment

Yes! to both questions...Thankyou so much for your work in compiling these statistics, its been a great source of info, and i certainly would love to know which EKII maker is the rarest in the order of seniority.

Regards from New Zealand.

Comment

It seems that my work is appreciated. But i still need a yes from three moderators..
                          Antti

Comment

You don't need anything

"But i still need a yes from three moderators.. "

Who?
                            (You don't need anymore "yeses" anyway -- just do it.)
                            <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
                            George

Comment

Oh nevermind.. ..i'll just go ahead and do it. I thought that i should get an opinion from atleast one Die Kneipe moderator first, because when i start it, it will stay there for a long time. And take up space from all those nice political discussions..
                              Antti

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X