Deschler hoard EKII set...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robert P. View Post
    I was out of town for a couple of days seeing my new grandaughter. The cross weighs 24.4 grams.
    Congrats!! How much does the new granddaughter weigh?
    Best regards,
    Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

I guess 3500 grams --> plus.... = 144 or more Deschler EK2s !

Cheers, Douglas

Comment

Originally posted by Douglas 5 View Post

I guess 3500 grams --> plus.... = 144 or more Deschler EK2s !

Cheers, Douglas
        Ha! She was three weeks early, weighed 6 pounds when born, and is now back up to six pounds again after 6-7 days. Sorry I haven't got a picture at this point, still unpacking the wife's misc., such as the kitchen sink.

Trevor, more importantly, how are you doing during this time of national disaster? I've thought of you when I watch the news regarding New York. How are you doing, really?

Robert

Comment

Hi Robert,

Thanks very sincerely for your question. I am just fine. I was displaced from my home -- which had no power, heat or hot water -- for five days. Having Max with me complicated matters just a bit. Public transportation was down for days and no one in New York City owns a car, including me. But the mayor quickly mandated that taxicabs must accept pets and were able to move about pretty freely after that.

I feel blessed to have been only inconvenienced where others were harmed, or lost everything. Because I had somewhere to go during the days following the storm (family's apartment in the light zone which had everything but internet), I was able to offer some help to others looking for a shower, some warmth, or just an outlet to charge a cell phone. My heart goes out to those in the seriously affected areas.
          Last edited by streptile; 11-07-2012, 01:04 AM.
          Best regards,
          Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Trevor,

I'm relieved to hear that you, your family and Max are OK; Thank God for that. There are so many displaced people all along the eastern coastline; I feel so sorry for them in their fear and hopelessness. The Red Cross and other crisis organizations are doing what they can to bring hope and comfort to people who have literally lost everything but the clothes they were wearing when the hirricane hit. I'm sorry your world was turned upside down, Trevor. PM me if you need anything right at this moment, seriously.

Robert

Comment

Trevor
              Is sweet Max a Pembroke Corgi ?

Douglas
              Attached Files

Comment

Very nice set !

Ivan Bombardieri

Comment

Originally posted by Danny70 View Post
                  I am glad you like it Robert,

but just one thing..... "the UK'??... ouch!
                  From a separate interest of mine, here are two items that beg to differ!!
                  Two IRISH War of Independence medals!

Seriously though, I am happy that you like the Deschler set, and the proceeds
                  from it helped towards financing the medal on the left, so again, thank you.

Regards - Danny

Danny what's wrong with the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by merdock View Post
                    Danny what's wrong with the UK?
                    Hi merdock,
                    There's nothing wrong with it at all...
                    it's just that I'm Irish and proud of it!!

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X