L/11 1st Class Spange and EKI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L/11 1st Class Spange and EKI

Hey Guys, need a quick response to this. Sorry about the pics, they are the best the seller could do. Can anyone give a thumbs up on these from what they can see? Both are marked L/11.

The reverse....

Comment

The EK...

The front....

Comment

The Back....

Comment

Hard to see.... But? Need an answer real quick please.....

Comment

From an estate...

These came from the sellers grandfather. She has some history too. I think they are both good, but want to cover my rear end.

Thanks much....

Comment

Jim,

Everything I say is predicated on the fact that these pictures are of very poor quality so I am going by indistinct shapes.

The spange is shaped along the lines of an L/11 spange with the proper pin, but it is very hard to tell about the catch. The maker Mark may be OK, but the blurry photo makes it really hard to tell. Overall I would say OK so long as you get a right of return and are able to post better pics.

For the EK1 I have only one question - look at the catch. If it is a curly, pig-tail type catch then you are probably OK. The rest looks fine from what I can tell, though post pics when you get it so others more knowledgeable than moi can check it out.

Marc

Comment

I think they are both good.
                George

Comment

Thanks Guys. I know the pics are bad, but anyone else have an opinion??

Comment

You got two "I think they're good" on these really poor photos, and some sound advice ie right of return. That's probably as good as it will get.
                    Don
                    pseudo-expert

Comment

Better pic of the catch.....EKI

Comment

Catch on spange....

Comment

Front again....

Comment

Hi Panzerman,
                            from the last set of photos the E.K.1 is O.K. (IMO) the spange also looks O.K. from the photos provided.
                            Ashley

Comment

What do you think the value of one of these L/11 spanges is?? I ask because this is part of a bigger group I want to buy.

Thanks.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X