Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CEJ Spanish cross with swords in bronze – Opinions please

Hello,

Could this “CEJ” marked Spanish cross with swords in bronze by Juncker on the pictures below be a genuine cross?

Many thanks for your opinions.

Andy

Attached Files

Absolutly original IMO.
    nice Juncker cross

Comment

CEJ Spanish cross with swords in bronze – Opinions please

Hello jacques,

Many thanks for your opinion.

Below there is a detail photo of the mark “CEJ”.

Andy

Attached Files

Comment

To bring to top, I think also this cross is 100% fine.

Comment

Hi,

no that is not ok, is 100% a copy. Look at the holes in the locket that comes when you make a cast. Stamp, Nidelsystem wrong. If many of you had in your hand, then you can see it immediately. I would warn against these pieces.

Greeting Hans Günter

Hi,

nein das ist nicht ok, ist 100% eine Kopie. Schaut die Löcher im Medaillion das kommt wenn man einen guss macht. Stempel, Nadelsystem falsch. Wenn man viele in der Hand hatte, dann sieht man es sofort. Ich warne vor diesen Stücken.

Gruß Hansgünter
          Last edited by Legion Condor; 06-17-2014, 06:34 PM.

Comment

For me also a nice Original, with typical poor Juncker quality, you can see that on other Juncker badges like Flakkampfabzeichen for example.
            Pin system also a known variant in my opinion.

best,
            Martin

Comment

Original. IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Legion Condor View Post
                Hi,

no that is not ok, is 100% a copy. Look at the holes in the locket that comes when you make a cast. Stamp, Nidelsystem wrong. If many of you had in your hand, then you can see it immediately. I would warn against these pieces.

Greeting Hans Günter

Hi,

nein das ist nicht ok, ist 100% eine Kopie. Schaut die Löcher im Medaillion das kommt wenn man einen guss macht. Stempel, Nadelsystem falsch. Wenn man viele in der Hand hatte, dann sieht man es sofort. Ich warne vor diesen Stücken.

Gruß Hansgünter
                In all seriousness, I think you should start a discussion on the CEJ Spain Cross in Bronze FAKE. Some things I've noticed overnight on other bronze CEJ crosses that have me concerned... If you could start a thread with a very good fake and break it down to disc, eagles, hilt, CEJ, and whatever else I think it would be very helpful.

But my question to you is, are the fakes you claim are fakes, are they CAST from the original, or entirely just a Juncker look alike? Because in one of your posts you don't like the center disc and say it is not Juncker, which I see. But, is the rest of the cross a cast copy?

And with all due respect, I think you need to consider that the pin/needle/clasp are not silver and you cannot compare to the silver. So for that I would like to see only bronze examples of pin/clasp/hinge that you can show in detail from "real" bronze SC's.

Just a thought...

Comment

As said in another post, I have reviewed my CEJ badges and all the stamps are exactly alike. Prior posts by other members made me believe the CEJ stamp could vary. I unfortunately cannot verify that with my own random collection of exactly matching stamps. Based on that, I think this badge may be a fake. Why would a bronze CEJ SC suddenly be the random CEJ stamp if this was mine? If anyone can find in their own collection two unquestionably genuine flight badges and/or SC's with two different CEJ marks, I would really like to see them.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                  X