KC lazy 2 groundfind - value help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KC lazy 2 groundfind - value help

A friend wants to sell this one, to finance another purchase. I might be interested - what would be its app. value? Thanks for looking
    Attached Files

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

last
          Attached Files

Comment

ca 1000-1200 eur...

but the loop not typical late Juncker serie

Comment

relic

i will buy it if its goin been looking for o relic kc for some time

Comment

Originally posted by Gran Sasso View Post
                ...what would be its app. value? Thanks for looking
                If you really want it .. go for it. Personally, I could find a lot more pleasing items to buy at the price you will likely have to pay for it.

Remember ... one day you will want to sell it ... think of who would want to buy it in this condition ....

Comment

Still a nice RK though. I would buy it for a low price anytime...

Comment

This one will never be hard to sell, theres always a boyer for KCs no matter the condition. Is it possible to slow down the rust process? or stop it?

Comment

My first thoughts were "Ground found where?". Especially if it has a non-typical loop, that might point to it actually having been worn by somebody. Granted, you'll never know exactly who owned/earned it, but you could narrow down the possibilities by location.

best
                      Hank
                      Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
                      ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Originally posted by Hank C. View Post
                        My first thoughts were "Ground found where?". Especially if it has a non-typical loop, that might point to it actually having been worn by somebody. Granted, you'll never know exactly who owned/earned it, but you could narrow down the possibilities by location.

best
                        Hank
                        It was found south of Berlin, at a plane crash-site. Found in the 70s (that also answeres the question if the corrosion could be stopped - it has not changed since).

Comment

Condition is not the best but I really like the look of it!
                          Kind regards,
                          Giel

Check out our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Giels-Milit...5292741243193/

Comment

KC with character! Not for my collection but I like it!
                            The loop is not tipical for lazy 2 , I think its for S&L cross !?!?
                            BR
                            Mark

Comment

Very clumsy cleaned (the silver), but has a certain charm, IMO.
                              Impossible to value i money. IMO.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 3 users online. 0 members and 3 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X