EK2 Unfinnished Fram Opinions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK2 Unfinnished Fram Opinions

Anyone have an opinion on this? Look good? I'd like to bid on it for reasons of assembly interrest but only if it is period. Not much to go on but this is it.

-SHane

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MEWA:IT

Hi Shane,

It's hard to tell if it's original or not. One clue is to find out what the maker mark is on it and compare it to known originals of that maker. With the nub on the frame it could be a Deschler, Wachtler and Lange, or a Juncker. I know for sure it's not a Deschler because of certain give-aways to the beading, but it may be one of the others.

Cheers,
    Brett

Comment

Thanks Brett, It si not a W&L I am pretty sure so that leaves us with Junker. What about Maria Schinkel? (Sp)

-Shane

Originally posted by Brett Dixon
      Hi Shane,

It's hard to tell if it's original or not. One clue is to find out what the maker mark is on it and compare it to known originals of that maker. With the nub on the frame it could be a Deschler, Wachtler and Lange, or a Juncker. I know for sure it's not a Deschler because of certain give-aways to the beading, but it may be one of the others.

Cheers,
      Brett

Comment

Hi Shane,

Off the top of my head, they were the only three makers I could think of with the nub on the frame, there may be a few others. Maybe some other forum members can add some more info in regards to EK2's with the nub on the frame.
        Good luck

Cheers,
        Brett

Comment

Or can this be a new way to sell EK´s on EBAY

Mikael

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
          X