X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KvK KC Deschler -No Swords

Hello Everyone,
    I was hoping to get some opinions on this KC KVK without swords,
    I hunted through the past threads and found that it matches this one of Jeffs posted a couple of years ago right down to identical pebbling and the same wreath and number characteristics but just to be sure I would be grateful for any comments-
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...=rk+kvk&page=3
    Best Regards,
    Michael
    Attached Files

Gosh!!! You dont see one for a long time and now its non stop. Thanks for sharing. I have been studying this for a bit since I know that I will eventually get one and in my humble opinion is

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=596174

Comment

Hello Gdeutschland39,
      Thank-you for the reply, much appreciated, I had a look at some of your pieces-very nice, I nearly fell off my chair at your cased 15year NSDAP medal, aside from KvKs these are my favorites, your cased KvKs are also sensational-congratulations- best I've seen, I have only one other KvK, the old Julius 43,
      Best Regards,
      Michael
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Gdeutschland39,
        Looks like you were right, after comparing it with Jeff V's and Laurence Strong's RK KvK's closely, pebble by pebble and oakleaf to oakleaf under a 10x loupe- and spot on for weight, they are indeed identical- seems like you know your KvKs very well,

Anyway, here are JeffV's and Laurence Strong's again, (Photos Courtesy JeffV & Laurence Strong)

Best Regards,
        Michael
        Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
        X