Getting to Full KVK Collection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Getting to Full KVK Collection

Even though the KVK's is not everybody's cup of tea, I have found a lot of satisfaction in adding these to my collection. Still seeking for a red and a blue KVK2 case, that elusive L marked KVK 2, a Court Mounted KVK2 with Swords (had one but it did not have the felt cover. Looking for one with it) and of course Knights Crosses, but that will have to wait for a bit. Sold one of my KVK2's with large envelope and still have the other. I was going to get rid of it, but talk about seller's regret.

Anyway, if some of you have seen my recent posts, I am still tinkering with photo shooting with a new camera, so suggestions on how to improve them are always welcome. Hope you all enjoy.

(If you have cased KVK2, a large Friedrich Orth enveloped KVK2, a L marked KVK2 or a Court Mounted KVK2 with Swords with felt back interested in selling drop me a line).
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gdeutschland39; 05-19-2012, 02:02 PM. Reason: information addition

Both KVK 1's are maker matched.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Gdeutschland39; 05-19-2012, 02:02 PM.

Comment

Next2
      Attached Files

Comment

Next3
        Attached Files

Comment

And now for the KVM and KVK 2's
          Attached Files

Comment

The KVK's envelopes are maker matched.
            Attached Files

Comment

And for the last one.
              Attached Files

Comment

Quite an impressive array of KVKs.

Comment

Fantastic dedicated KVK collection

Comment

A very fine collection!

Comment

Really good, the RKs will fill in the top end nicely when you can get them.

Comment

Very nice,I did the same thing then came to a full stop with the RK's,lot's of
                        cash needed to get into them.Good luck to you in getting the full set.
                        Regards
                        Michael

Comment

KVK w/ Swords

Very nice collection and much quality. I wish I had done the same long ago, but I limited myself to those with swords only and did manage to find the RKKVK in silver cased. I had a couple of these without swords and sold them years ago. I still regret not keeping one. All were cased and from the Scholss Klessheim hoard. The one I have cased came with a DKiG in the RK Case and, as the veteran tells me, was from the same German officer.
                          Attached Files

Comment

Very nice KVK's, you obviously choose very nice items. Here is an example of someone that saves up to buy quality items. Good for you mate. Those look like excellent KVK2 cases

Comment

KvK collection

Originally posted by Darrell View Post
                              Very nice KVK's, you obviously choose very nice items. Here is an example of someone that saves up to buy quality items. Good for you mate. Those look like excellent KVK2 cases
                              Hi Darrell,
                              I echo your comment. This is a quality collection and non of that zinced out stuff you see all of the time. Great stuff and I can see you went after what you wanted. Super collection!

Regards,
                              Jody

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                              X