$800 EK 1 on e-stand

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

$800 EK 1 on e-stand

Wow- I love the deals lately on e-stand, still waiting for that guy who got that $1000 EK 1 to come forward or atleast the 8-10 members that tried to get it but were to late(I know differnt seller)...
    not trying to ruffle any feathers, L/12 is a nice cross-good luck

Seems like it has been sold already. Lasted less than an hour!! Very nice cross I must say.

Originally posted by VonLuger
    Wow- I love the deals lately on e-stand, still waiting for that guy who got that $1000 EK 1 to come forward or atleast the 8-10 members that tried to get it but were to late(I know differnt seller)...
    not trying to ruffle any feathers, L/12 is a nice cross-good luck

Comment

Cased Juncker EK1

Hello Guys,

I am the proud new owner of the Cased and Named Near Mint Juncker EK1 that just sold on E-stand . I am new to the forum, but I have been collecting for a little while. I have a few other nice EK1s that I would like to share with you guys sometime.

Comment

Welcome aboard, Kreuz. We can't wait to see those EKs!
        George

Comment

Thank you George. I have been using the website and this forum for some time now as a reference. It has helped me learn a great deal about the hobby. I collect all types of German Awards, but EKs are my favorate. Currently, in the way of 1939 EK1s, I have seven now. I have a cased 20 pinback, a cased 26 pinback, a cased convexed 26 pinback, a cased L53 screwback, a L54 screwback, a L13 large shell screwback, and now the cased L/12 pinback. All range from excellent++ to mint. I will try to post some photos soon. I would love to hear about any collections that you guys have as well. Thanks again for the warm welcome .

Comment

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum! Slow and steady wins the race!

Comment

Warm Welcome

Thank you Rick. I am very happy to be a member of this fine association.

Comment

Welcome to the forum DEK. That is a very nice collection you have collected so far. We would love to some pictures of it.

KR
                Pascal

Comment

Welcome

Cheers.
                  Peter Wiking

Comment

Thanks Guys. Again, I really appreciate the warm welcome. I will try to get some photos of my current collection up soon. I actually just purchased a new cross today as well. It is a rare double maker marked (4 & L/16), Cased S&L EK1 in great condition. I will make sure to get a photo up of that one when it comes in.

Comment

Welcome aboard DEK!
                      This is a great forum...you'll really enjoy it here.
                      Roy

Comment

Thanks RKHunter. I know that the forum is a great place to interact with fellow collectors. I look forward to many interesting discussions with you guys.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                        X