Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dietrich's S&L die flaw article??

Hello All...

I have been reading through some old threads on the S&L RK's (both A & B frames), and came across a lot of references to Dietrich's S&L die flaw article. It had been pinned, but any link I have found to it just brings up an error message.

Has the thread been removed completely?

And yes, I am going to buy the book!
    but in the meantime.....

Regards - Danny

Edit:
    The thread I am referring to is the one discussed here:
    http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...ad.php?t=99060
    Last edited by Danny70; 05-08-2012, 04:59 PM.

Danny,

I really don't know or recall why the article is no longer pinned. I know it was for a long time. It is for sure not because it is no longer valid - I personally think (and I am by far not alone. Not at all in fact!) that every thing I wrote is still very much valid.
    There are still some people who are of the opinin that flawed A-Types are the same as flawed B-Types. They can't be helped since they don't understand basic visual concepts and logic.

I think you are better of to buy the book. There the case is put forward in a more direct way. The article you refer to is already 6 years old and was at that time quite revolutionary (and complicated and hard to follow.)

Dietrich
    B&D PUBLISHING
    Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

I do not understand how anyone could think that the flaws on an "A" are the same as the flaws on a "B". I may disagree with Dietrich on some things, but not that..........

Comment

Thank you Dietrich.

This area is all very new to me, in that I haven't studied RK's at all and have a very rudimentary knowledge of them. A purchase of your book is a definite in the near future, but in the meantime I was just trying to get the basics.

There are so many threads mentioning S&L A and B frames (which I still cannot tell apart!) that I wanted to find a thread which showed each type and it's flaws. However, I think your original article is no longer even here. I did find a link to it, but the link is dead.

It's looking like the book purchase might be the quickest way after all!

Thanks again,
        Regards - Danny

Comment

Purchasing, reading, and studying Dietrich's book is the first investment you should make. Investment in knowledge is always the greatest bargain.

Bob Hritz
          In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.

Duct tape can't fix stupid, but it can muffle the sound.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
          X