Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deluge of Deumers

Hi to all,
    though not a collector of particular makers seem to of accuried a collection of these over the years. Though my photography is not to brill hpoe you enjoy

Ashley
    Attached Files

Reverse
    Attached Files

Comment

regular 3
      Attached Files

Comment

L/11 in box
        Attached Files

Comment

next ones
          Attached Files

Comment

Here is a second class with the different type of maker mark always hard to see and diffulcult to photograph. This is the origonal owners picture.

As the light diminished the second class with regular mark was not photographed
            Ashley
            Attached Files

Comment

Sorry,
              the origonal photograph has the mark highlited... you an just see to the right of the beading though very feint.

Comment

Hello,

nice Deumers, but I am not sure that the maker mark on the first cross is original.

Comment

Hi Hans,
                  is it a problem with the stamping or style of the maker mark ? It seems to tie in with the one in `the Iron Cross 1st Class` book and certainly has the Deumer look to it.

Can ttou explain further if posible please
                  cheers
                  Ashley

Comment

The first cross is a very hard one to find, IMO everything is correct I.e makers mark, the brass core, it's a very nice early cross.
                    Best regards,
                    Jordan

Comment

I 'm pretty sure that the 11 stamp is good, then it 's correct for that cross.

Comment

nice Deumers !

the first one is very rare
                        (100% deumer made and several diverging opinion on the purpose of the "11" : uncomplete stamping ? made for Grossmann ?...
                        I think there is an other possibility, the few "11" ones are very early Deumer, maybe could it be a missinterpretation of the freshly attributer "11" (L/11) LDO number ?????

, as is the second (note the the "3" is the rarer Deumer "round 3" variation of the Deumer "3" mark )

Congratulation

Michael

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X