Navy EK1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Navy EK1

Hi guys after my bad day yesterday i hope this is better.I was sent these pictures today .Not very good i know .I have been told the centre has been tested with a magnet and all well no stick.If better pictures are requierd i may be able to request some.Please your views and thoughts my regards
    166.jpg (77.7 KB)
    166-1.jpg (71.2 KB)
    Attached Files

Hi,
    another sorry

Comment

An old repo my friend. Sorry.

Comment

Couple things...

The theory that non ferrous cored EK were for issue to the Kriegsmarine has long since fallen out of favor.

Also, when examining EK from photographs the best results are obtained from straight on views in sharp focus. Oblique angle shots tend to mislead the viewers as to dimensions and proportions. I'd ask the seller for better photos before spending any money on that EKI. It's doesn't look good to me.

Regards,
        Stu

Comment

nuts

After that lovley 65 in the case ime not having a lot of luck.So many of these kicking about in the uk at auction .You cant often get a good picture off them .Thanks for your time guys .Wish my eyes wernt so bad.My regards

Comment

Originally posted by ironfist View Post
            After that lovley 65 in the case ime not having a lot of luck.So many of these kicking about in the uk at auction .You cant often get a good picture off them .Thanks for your time guys .Wish my eyes wernt so bad.My regards
            The only chance to get good ek1, is study Iron Crosses here @ WAF or buy them from E-Stand. Or take a look at the internet side below and study, study and study!

Comment

The guys comments are right on the nose, baaad to the core

Ironfist, if you're just venturing into EK collecting you should possibly consider investing in the new iron cross book, it could save you a headache and a few bob.

Chris

Comment

you are right

Thanks guys you are all so very correct.I have been banging my head on a brick wall.What book are you refering to .Please title and author and if possible where can i get my mits on one.
                Thanks guys.Think i may change name to ironbat.Thats as good my close vision is some days Ha HA my regards

Comment

Hi old friend:
                  We meet again here on the forum.
                  Try this link......
                  http://s276159374.e-shop.info/
                  John

Comment

It's Dietrich & George's book ..The Iron Cross 1. Class It may just be the best book you've ever bought, well worth the investment

Chris

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                    X