EK1 Screwback part 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

EK1 Screwback part 2

Here is another for view ,once again big concerns about the paint and the big ass bin lid to rear no marks.my regards guys
    my pictures 261.jpg (97.3 KB)
    my pictures 262.jpg (56.4 KB
    Attached Files

heres the bin lid

my pictures 263.jpg (92.3 KB)
    my pictures 264.jpg (74.7 KB)
    Attached Files

Comment

Once more Floch!

Comment

As with your other one I think this too is a Floch.

Regards,
        Stu

Comment

thanks guys

The Floch is this a well known copy .Also is it only EK1 or also EK2 .On the Floch is it the bad paint with all the lines and bits in it that give it away.Eager to learn my regards

Comment

Been around, unfortunately, for decades. Low set date is one of the red flags and there are others. Have a read here...

http://dev.wehrmacht-awards.com/foru...d.php?t=348546

Regards,
            Stu

Comment

thanks

Thanks for that Stu great to learn my regards

Comment

By the way...don't feel bad about getting "Floched". I doubt there are many of us who have been in the hobby for long who have not been. They still hold some value as well. Reenactors will use them.

Regards,
                Stu

Comment

thanks

Thanks for that Stu ,i got these in my buy anything its german start of my hoby.
                  Several thousand pounds out of pocket i have learned the hard way.My regards to all for your time.

Comment

I also got "floched" back in 2001 with the L/21 screwback by Toad hall medals for £130.00 plus P/P. Mick.

Comment

They are still a part of the history even though they are "fakes" Just not a part of what we are paying for.
                      The Floch story is pretty interesting and it's engrained in our hobby. I know some people who have collected Flochs just for this purpose.

Obviously for them to be sold as the real deal is another matter entirely.
                      You should engrave or stamp Floch on the reverse, just in case one day.....

Chris

Comment

Originally posted by kriztof View Post
                        They are still a part of the history even though they are "fakes" Just not a part of what we are paying for.
                        The Floch story is pretty interesting and it's engrained in our hobby. I know some people who have collected Flochs just for this purpose.

Obviously for them to be sold as the real deal is another matter entirely.
                        You should engrave or stamp Floch on the reverse, just in case one day.....

Chris
                        Hi Chris, If i marked my cross in any way at all my Toad Hall refund would be gone ie: £130.00 plus the P/P. Mick
                        As i always ask if i'm not happy can i send it back for a full refund. if not i won't buy it. Mick
                        Here is the one i got back in 2001 from (Toad Hall Medals) now gone!
                        Attached Files

Comment

Been there myself guys....would this be considered a "floched"
                          Attached Files

Comment

btt
                            Attached Files

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 0 user online. 0 members and 0 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                            X