Lakeside Trader - 2nd Banner

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2x EK1 L59 5th Pinsetup Variant & [L/11] marked horizontal on Pin - Rare!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2x EK1 L59 5th Pinsetup Variant & [L/11] marked horizontal on Pin - Rare!

Even if I have a new hobby, I can not stop hunting for rare EK1

The 1st EK1 I was searching for a long time! Now I caught it for a lot of money.
    The Pin design was use by Deschler and Rettenmaier. This Pin Type is very hard to find

Attached Files

That is a thing of beauty Stefan

Chris

Comment

2nd EK1 is hard to find too I had 3 EK1 marked [L/11] vertical on the pin!
      Now I caught the horizontal marked variant! Additional it is in a very good contition incl. Case
      Unfortunatly the case has a damage on one side, but the overall condition is very good

Attached Files

Comment

5tefan :
        That is a hard to find L/59 .... and a pin variant I actualy did not find yet ! I have been looking for pin set variations for the last 12 years .... and their are surprizingly many --- many more than anyone would exspect .
        Any and all 'crimped' pins are early ones from Rettenmaier and were quickly replaced with solid anchors .
        You are about half way there in finding most of them ... and maybe a new one over time even !
        I have sorted the pin sets mainly by standing anchors and flat laying anchors . Sofar if interetsed I have found 6 different pins on standing anchors and 4 other different ones on flat laying anchors .....for a total of 10 different pins ( including now your last one posted above ) . ... and 3 ways anchors were mounted . Number of catches 7 by shape or manufacturing - regardless of right or left facing . I have not counted any pin/anchor/catch combinations .... which could run even in the hundreds !!!!!

Douglas

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
        X