X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ebay Rk O/S/D

Looky here, what a bargain!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...253564149&rd=1

The guy bidding on the RK bought a PLM on ebay for $6495.00 last month Regards Chris

Comment

You need a calculator to figure the amount of money he has spent on ebay.
      pseudo-expert

Comment

I just love the 'story'...found in a safe deposit box. Probably the zero-feedback seller's safe deposit box.
        R

Comment

Originally posted by RKHunter
          I just love the 'story'...found in a safe deposit box. Probably the zero-feedback seller's safe deposit box.
          R
          Geez, I love the fact that he has the names of the 27 recipients of the Diamonds. Well, if he has THAT, then his diamonds MUST be real!!!
          When you go home
          Tell them for us and say
          For your tomorrow
          We gave our today

--Inscription in the 5th Marine Division cemetery,
          Iwo Jima 1945

Comment

More pix

I asked for more pix (not like I could afford a real OL/S/D) and got a nice set of blurry images. He added at the end of the e-mail 'Turned down $10,000 last Friday'.

Go figure!

Hank
            Unless it was nighttime, or the weather was bad, and you were running out of gas - then it was a sweaty nightmare, like a monkey f*ing a skunk.
            ~ Dan Hampton, Viper Pilot

Comment

Peter Wiking

Comment

Originally posted by jg26
                I find it very frustrating that ebay blocks me everytime I try to view what it seems others can see. Does anyone have any advice for getting around ebay censors?

Comment

Hi Wes, What are you looking for?

Comment

Not a big surprize to find this crap on e-bay.
                    Antti

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Wainwrigh
                      Hi Wes, What are you looking for?
                      Like all of us, I strive to sort the real from the repro, and find ebay a fascinating lesson in just that. Problem is that it seems anything even distantly related to the Third Reich is blocked from my computer (and I presume from others of you here in the US) and was just wondering if anyone knew of any way around ebay's blocks.

Comment

Originally posted by Wes Bray
                        Like all of us, I strive to sort the real from the repro, and find ebay a fascinating lesson in just that. Problem is that it seems anything even distantly related to the Third Reich is blocked from my computer (and I presume from others of you here in the US) and was just wondering if anyone knew of any way around ebay's blocks.
                        There are no Ebay "blocks". If the auction isn't deleted, everyone can see it. This auction was cancelled by the seller.

I'm not sure what problem you are having. Perhaps some parental control software on your machine is blocking anything to do with the Third Reich.

Go to the Ebay main page (www.ebay.com) and search for item #2253564149 and tell me what happens.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                        X