Moderators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moderators

HELP........I have been trying to find a flock copy that i posted months ago ......i found the cross , and lots of the pics have been removed ........WHY? , and who removed these? , because i did not.....
    so i start looking at a lot of the threds i posted when i first joined up on this site , and again lots of my pics arnt there??????
    whats going on ,

please help

Jack

Nobody is safe, they are coming for YOU Jack........

Comment

It's because of what you did to that anti partisan badge.
      pseudo-expert

Comment

Quite a lot more have gone now i have looked

Jager cap badge , bandenkamp pics , flock pics , ss coller patch pics , the list goes on , the numbers are there but no pics

strange

is this normal? or has the security of my computer been breached ,

Jack

Comment

Originally posted by theunionjack
          HELP........I have been trying to find a flock copy that i posted months ago ......i found the cross , and lots of the pics have been removed ........WHY? , and who removed these? , because i did not.....
          so i start looking at a lot of the threds i posted when i first joined up on this site , and again lots of my pics arnt there??????
          whats going on , please help Jack
          I had noticed that before as well (that older threads had the images removed) and just assumed it was a space-saving/ clean-up kind of thing the administators do to limit the size of the database this forum uses. Just imagine the size (cost) if everything was saved forever...it would get too cumbersome I'd imagine.

(at least thats what I think...)

Comment

LOL dez

ok mate , and when they come i will be ready

Comment

well if thats the case

im gonna have to get the camera out again , what a nightmare

thanks guys

but can a moderator confirm this please

Comment

Hi, yes, the situation is that photos have to be removed due to space. Even mine go too. Some disappear due to being placed on a web hosting service. We have at present over 85,000 images on the forum. So always keep your own pics, so that should an old thread be resurected you can add them back

Cheers, Ade.

Comment

thanks ade

thanks for that , back to the drawing board then , cheers

jack

Comment

Jack,
                    Pics over 100kb in size are the ones most likely to be removed after a while. Mine as well. It seems yours were well over that size.
                    Cheers, Frank

Comment

It happened with me to, Ade posted some pics of my flooded trenches and now they are gone.

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                      X