Junckers DKiG

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Junckers DKiG

Newly arrived, along with Deschler cousin. This has a later catch. Jucnkers DKig 44.80 g
    Attached Files

date
    Attached Files

Comment

maker mark
      Attached Files

Comment

catch
        Attached Files

Comment

case
          Attached Files

Comment

hinge
            Attached Files

Comment

No comments on this one? Not even with the posted weight and the shape of the catch plate?

Comment

Tom could you post a good high resolution picture of the 1941? The plate behind the catch doesn’t worry me, looks period. I have seen Juncker DK’s with a circular plate and with the catch soldered directly to the reverse of the award.<O</O

Comment

Originally posted by Dez H
                  Tom could you post a good high resolution picture of the 1941? The plate behind the catch doesn’t worry me, looks period. I have seen Juncker DK’s with a circular plate and with the catch soldered directly to the reverse of the award.<O</O
                  Dez- Here is the best I can do of the date- off to work! I found the weight a little odd as well. I know Ivan has stated that the style of catch plate on this one is a later junckers DKiG. However, the stated weights for junckers are heavier. The date on the plate looks good as well as the other componants. Any comments?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by tom hansen; 06-22-2004, 07:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by tom hansen
                    Dez- Here is the best I can do of the date- off to work!
                    antoher
                    Attached Files

Comment

antoher
                      last one
                      Attached Files

Comment

last one
                        My dad is not too good at taking pics. I usually have to do them for him .
                        From,
                        Drew

Comment

My dad is not too good at taking pics. I usually have to do them for him .
                          From,
                          Drew
                          Obviously Drew is able to post from the hotel computer . He does the photographs usually for me, as he has a steadier hand. Good luck at the golf tournament.

Comment

Ok, a Deschler and a Juncker? Damn man.. You need to take a deep breath and take a good look at your latest bank-statement. Just kidding offcourse, i'm always happy to see someone strike gold, especially if they just happen to help someones statistical mission..
                            Antti

Comment

Originally posted by Blitz
                              Ok, a Deschler and a Juncker? Damn man.. You need to take a deep breath and take a good look at your latest bank-statement. Just kidding offcourse, i'm always happy to see someone strike gold, especially if they just happen to help someones statistical mission..
                              Hello-

I listed these a few days ago on the stats. I did not get your usual reply, so I thought you might have missed them. This is the fathers day loot for me. What do you think of the catch and weight on this junckers, as it is lighter than those noted on this site as well as Gordon's book. Thanks Tom H

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                              X