Thoughts EK1 Spange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thoughts EK1 Spange

I just bought the pictured EK1 Spange and I think it looks quite nice. It is a unmarked. I would like your opnions of this item. Thank you in advance. Steve
    Attached Files

Beautiful original, Steve. The maker for this one is unknown, although Boerger "22" is a candidate. Congrats on a great example.
    Best regards,
    Streptile

Looking for ROUND BUTTON 1939 EK1 Spange cases (LDO or PKZ)

Comment

Beautiful EK1 Spange and great pictures Steve.

I got the same one earlier this year and I just love this design! I understand its from an "unknown maker" but I wonder if in some way (design, or other features) the really knowledgeable "spange guys" have been able to match this 1st class design to a second class clasp to make up a set (like Juncker, Boerger, Deumer, Mayer, etc.)

Congrats, great acquisition.

JC

Comment

No need to worry about this particular spange, or any of his spanges on the e-stand. They're all good original pieces, IMO. There's a copy of this spange that's been out for many years. It's much thicker and therefore heavier, and the finishes are not quite right.

BTW, I bought #4.

Robert

Comment

A good one for sure
          If I had the cash, I woulnd't mind buy that one.

/Flemming

Comment

Thanks Guys for your thoughts on this. I liked the look of it, hoped to get an idea which maker could have produced this badge. I guess it will always remain a mystery. Best regards, Steve

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
            X