Knight's Cross

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Blitzge,

I saw this RK in a auction. But I can not remember. Is it a A Type or a B Type?
    Is it magnetic?

Rolfi

Comment

Originally posted by Rolfi View Post
      Hello Blitzge,

Is it magnetic?

Rolfi
      It appears to be an "A" type as there doesn't appear to be any beading flaws in the 3 or 6 o'clock arms of this cross.

Comment

it is not an auction ....

Hello Blitzge,

Is it magnetic?

Rolfi

Comment

Yes "A" type

Originally posted by vonStubben View Post
          It appears to be an "A" type as there doesn't appear to be any beading flaws in the 3 or 6 o'clock arms of this cross.

Comment

Hello Blitzge,

it was in an german auction in 2010! But that does not matter.
            Now you have it in your hand and if it is A Type (you saw in the corners)
            you have a real Ritterkreuz.

Congratulations

Rolfi

Comment

Thank You

Hello Blitzge,

it was in an german auction in 2010! But that does not matter.
              Now you have it in your hand and if it is A Type (you saw in the corners)
              you have a real Ritterkreuz.

Congratulations

Rolfi

Comment

Were is Blizge / Jonas Rintautas he sold me a RK !

Were is Blizge / Jonas Rintautas , he sold me the RK for EURO . When i have the money he dont written me , or send me the RK.

meister30799

Comment

?

Please explain... Have you bought and payed for this cross, and can not get in contact with the seller???

Best
                  Nicolai

Originally posted by Meister30799 View Post
                  Were is Blizge / Jonas Rintautas , he sold me the RK for EURO . When i have the money he dont written me , or send me the RK.

meister30799

Comment

I am posting the pictures of the RK, in case they should dissapear from the hosting site.

/Flemming
                    Attached Files

Comment

RK / Blizge

When i have sold the RK, Blizge ( Jonas Rintautas ) dont contact me more. !!!

I have send the money on he´s bank in Vilniaus.

I have contact it on militaria321 on his name blizge. He say , he never have this rk !!!.

Comment

Sounds like a nightmare

It sounds like every collectors nightmare. Hope the members here can help.. maybe someone knows Blizge. Anyway maybe the moderater should contact Blizge, soo he gets a chance to explain himself???

Best
                        Nicolai

Comment

Hi,
                          Is it just me or does this look like a C-Type frame thats been modified.

Comment

Hello here happened a scam and aviously nothing happens. meister30799 is my friend and his english is worse then mine. He meister30799 payed to blizge 3000,- Euro for this knights cross to lithuania.Since he has gotten the money blizge acts like he never had this knight cross and he said he did not receive the money. My friend meister30799 will now make a policereport!! Moderator please contact blizge because this person is also online here. meister30799 can proof payment etc.to blizge.meister30799 sent the money to the account given by blizge. blizge now says it is not him who received the money etc. But as i said meister 30799 got his name accountnumber and adress and can prove the payment.
                            Last edited by skalphunter; 12-23-2011, 12:57 PM.

Comment

Bad story,sorry

Comment

Originally posted by skalphunter View Post
                                Hello here happened a scam and aviously nothing happens. meister30799 is my friend and his english is worse then mine. He meister30799 payed to blizge 3000,- Euro for this knights cross to lithuania.Since he has gotten the money blizge acts like he never had this knight cross and he said he did not receive the money. My friend meister30799 will now make a policereport!! Moderator please contact blizge because this person is also online here. meister30799 can proof payment etc.to blizge.meister30799 sent the money to the account given by blizge. blizge now says it is not him who received the money etc. But as i said meister 30799 got his name accountnumber and adress and can prove the payment.
                                mh do you payed with paypal ?

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                                X