Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Spange 'hoard'

Gentlemen,

At this year's MAX show, Johnson Reference Books and Militaria will offer a recent 'vet purchase' (actually came from the son) small hoard of over seven stone mint EKI spange with the original outer carton. The grouping also came with a number of stone mint EKIs with outer carton and WMC w/o swords, which will also be offered for sale.

See you at the JRB&M table,

Mike

Great, I am sure they will be the most superbly rare pristine absolutely fantastic dreamy condition spanges that ever existed in the World. I cannot wait. Like Young Micheal Jackson, everything you see and touch is solid gold. . .Sir.

Comment

Were there some LAH Panzer wraps found too? I love hoards.

Comment

if they're real, they're real
        I'd like to see pics

regards
        jon

Comment

I am sure they are but they are like all the others, mint perhaps but no superlatives or advertising plugs required. There will be a lot of nice stuff at the show. I will be curious to see prices. Everything seems to be in a real flux now.

Comment

Max

Originally posted by tinmantis View Post
            if they're real, they're real
            I'd like to see pics

regards
            jon
            Come to the MAX next week and you can see them 'live'. By the way, they are all B.H. Mayer and match the hard ware for this maker as shown in the GCA forum data base of originals.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny R View Post
              Like Young Micheal Jackson, everything you see and touch is solid gold. . .Sir.

Interesting comment for a Third Reich Militaria forum

Comment

Originally posted by DaveNZ View Post

Interesting comment for a Third Reich Militaria forum
                Read his other posts and I apologize for not being a racist/someone able to make jokes in advance.

Comment

I just am always aware of the over use of adjectives. No problem, no worries. I am sure the items are great but advertising has its place. If there were photos for discussion etc. that would be better.

Comment

I just am always aware of the over use of adjectives. No problem, no worries. I am sure the items are great but advertising has its place. If there were photos for discussion etc. that would be better.
                    Johnny,

We have already packed for the Show and will Be unable to post pictures. However, if any of them survive the MAX, will be more than happy to post pictures after the show.

Mike

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Everett View Post
                      Johnny,

We have already packed for the Show and will Be unable to post pictures. However, if any of them survive the MAX, will be more than happy to post pictures after the show.

Mike
                      I am sure they will be fantastically wonderful like all the items that you ever come into possession with or describe. Good luck with the show. I have to run the evil corporation and will not make it.

Comment

I'll miss it too
                        If I was a millionaire maybe I'd make it, and have fun like I used to...
                        but I'm SO over shows, dealers, prices, profits, lies, fakes, and assorted BS

but pics would still be lovely to see!
                        regards
                        jon

Comment

Read his other posts and I apologize for not being a racist/someone able to make jokes in advance.
                          funny; i was just about to reply to this post and M Jackson 'thriller' came on over the work stereo

creepy

ive lost my train of thought now

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There are currently 2 users online. 0 members and 2 guests.

Most users ever online was 10,032 at 08:13 PM on 09-28-2024.

Working...
                          X