Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Repro KC Question

Good day Guys

I found this repro KC for sale and was asked to 'make a offer'. Since I do not have the $$$ to add a real one to the collection what would be a fair price on one of these?

As always thanks for any advice.

Barry
    Attached Files

Kc

Actually this is a interesting cross. Not 100% sure... but other will confirm or unconfirm.

To me it looks like a S&L early postwar B-frame.

The best ones of the B-frame of this type(not 4 marked) is even discussed wartime...(The 4 marked ones I think is mostly believed wartime) I dont think it is one of them... But still early, and a type of cross that probably in the start even where purchased of award holders that had lost there award doing the war.

But they have also in the past been sold to collectors as originals, and been sold for alot of money. Even postwar there are alot of interest in these crosses... and they are hard to value... Some would probably say 100E other 2000E I guess.

Try to make a search in the forum on S&L B-frames

Best
    Nicolai

Comment

This is a very late B-Type. Clearly post-war. I would not pay more than $ 100.- for it.

Dietrich
      B&D PUBLISHING
      Premium Books from Collectors for Collectors

Comment

Yes, the frame is almost certainly post 1957 stamped as indicated by the raised flaws in the beading.

Comment

yes,real price 100-130 $

Comment

its the best repro I have seen..still a repro unfortunately..

Comment

IMO a lovely piece ( even though postwar ) ... 1957 issue "B" frame with swastika core.
              I would gladly add it to my collection .... based on the 1957 frame alone .

Comment

Hi Barry,

nice and very good quality post war RK,if price is not to high go for it,this will be great filler and there is also collectors of such crosses you will not have problem to sell it in the future if you decide to move it.

Comment

Fake, but a very nice one. I would say you can pay EUR 100–150.– for it.

Comment

Thanks for all the comments guys
                    Barry

Comment

Users Viewing this Thread

Collapse

There is currently 1 user online. 0 members and 1 guests.

Most users ever online was 8,717 at 11:48 PM on 01-11-2024.

Working...
                    X